Day 5: (1.5.09) Can you feel the excitement?!


The kids all went back to school today.... Hallelujah! Since there was a snow day on Dec. 19 (the day before Christmas break started), they all missed out on their class Christmas parties. So all of them got to have a party on the first day back at school. Jacob was very happy to go to preschool again. He really loves it.... I wish all my kids were that excited to go to school!

At the end of the day, Jacob and his preschool friends sang Christmas carols for the parents. They all wore reindeer antlers and Rudolph noses. It was absolutely adorable! Jacob sang and danced along for the most part. You never know what to expect when you have a big group of 4 and 5 year olds, but they all did great! This picture of Jacob cracks me up! He looks less than pleased about his get up...LOL! He actually had fun, I just caught him between smiles... ;)

Comments

  1. This photo is adorable! He's gonna love it when he gets older... NOT!! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG --- I am loving this photo. He looks like "I went to the North Pole and all I got was this stupid Rudolph nose!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment