Day 11: (1.11.09) Letdown


So, my sister and I went to see Twilight tonight, and I have to say... we were both sadly disappointed. Now remember, this is just my personal opinion, but the acting was pretty pathetic! Oh well, I still found it amusing to watch, and it doesn't take away from my love of the books. (Plus I just enjoyed hanging out with my sister!)
*
I took a couple pictures at the theater tonight... I chose to post the one of the sign listing all the movies now playing. It's kind of funny, there are 5 movies I want to see on there, and I think I chose the worst one to spend my money on, LOL! I guess I'll have to wait for the others to come out on DVD, because I don't see movies in the theater very often. Such is life... ;)

Comments

  1. Sorry, you didn't like the movie! I thought it was tolerable so I didn't hate it like you did. I totally love the books and did you know that there is a partial unfinished book you can read on Stephanie Meyers website? It's basically the Twilight but written from Edwards perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. The movies are rarely as good as the books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment