Project 365: Overview

Hi all! I am super excited about this new project I am undertaking. Project 365 is a hot topic all around the digiscrapping world right now. As soon as I read about it, I knew I wanted to join in the fun! Basically, the point is to take a photograph of anything that strikes your fancy each day, and then journal about it. At the end of the year, you will have a scrapbook of the entire year. How cool is that?!

Of course, there are many variations on this idea. You can choose to blog your photos, create digital layouts, or make a tangible paper scrapbook album. You can read more about project 365 at http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/.

Creating Keepsakes Magazine has a lot of great info available also. Here is a PDF with 365 ideas to help you keep snapping those photos...

Now a year is a long time, and I know me... consistency is not my strong point! But I'm not going to stress over this project. If I miss a day here and there, that's OK! I can play catch up later, or just start fresh the next day/week, whatever! In fact, I already have a little catching up to do since I didn't learn about this whole thing until January 3rd. I will be posting the photos soon!

Well, I think that covers it. Time to get started!

Comments